[Bru-list] Meeting dates 2012

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Mon Jan 16 13:29:07 GMT 2012

> - 2 days ago (we could always proceed with the 08 Feb to make up for it).

Yes, let's stick with the date in the future! We should've settled on dates in Dec,
with a start in Jan!

> - 14 March
> - 09 May (slightly less than two weeks after Wakefield)
> - 11 July
> - 12 September
> - 14 November (just over two weeks after London)

I'd not checked the even-numbered months for show timings, but your revised suggestions
look preferable.

Now we have the rescued SW show on 25 Feb, are people still interested in meeting before
then on 08 Feb?

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net