[Bru-list] Fw: SW Show 2012 - only ten days now until it's six days after the show!

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 22:19:52 GMT 2012

Jim Nagel <bru at abbeypress.co.uk> wrote:
> Vince M Hudd  wrote on 21 Feb:

> > ... sometimes mad, last-minute decisions like this can be fun.

And as this message leaves my system, so to will the one winging its way to
Andrew to confirm I'll be there as an exhibitor. (For the first time in, I
reckon, 10 years - I suspect the last time I did so was very probably 2002.)

So the group now has a home at the show by default, as it does any other
show I attend.

> Time to change the subject line!  (Which never was going to be true for
> very long, was it?)

Done! :p

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk