[Bru-list] Fw: SW Show 2012 - only ten days away now!

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 14:14:43 GMT 2012

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:
> > Message du 21/02/12 11:49 De : "Andrew Rawnsley"

> > [...] Is there anyone in your user group who'd be up for bringing their
> > computer just to have a free "home" table to chat about stuff?

> Be it a new or old setup, if anyone fancies bringing something along,
> please contact Andrew at mailto:rcomp at rcomp.co.uk

While that's tempting, I probably shouldn't - because it'll inevitably turn
into a Soft Rock Software stand, with people querying me about WebChange
etc, and that wouldn't be fair to all the exhibitors who have paid for their
tables.

However, if anyone else wants to do this, I can make a point of running off
some more group flyers (if I don't have any left - I'll have to check) so
they can be put on the table.

In fact I'll do that anyway; if we don't have a 'home' table, I'm sure a
home could be found for them. I think Jim had them on his stand last year?
<hint> <hint>  ;)  (if necessary)

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/