[Bru-list] Meeting on 8 Feb

Jim Nagel bru at abbeypress.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 14:38:23 GMT 2012

Trevor Johnson  wrote on 7 Feb:

> The Hope & Anchor is easier for me to get to than the The Portcullis.
> This sounds fine too for Que & Tom. Chris, Vince - what do you think?
> Jim, Moss, anyone else reading - are you there?

I'm sorry to say I can't make it (again) this time.  Just too much
this week:  out last night, meeting tonight, hospital visit to Taunton
tomorrow morning, and I'd really like to get the next Archive to the
printer by the end of the week.

So I expect I'll see you all at the SW show on Feb.25, and I hope to
make the next Bristol meeting.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603