[Bru-list] Last night's RaspberryJam

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Aug 21 12:30:27 BST 2012

Those who made it to the RaspberryJam in Bristol last night may have noticed
that I didn't.

(I was on my way to the Jam, almost there in fact, when I received a call
from a client who needed some stuff sent to him urgently - stuff he'd
already had, but lost - so I ended up turning around and going home to deal
with that. Doubly annoying was the fact that I had considered going straight
to the Science Park from where I was working instead of going home, but in
the end chose not to. If I'd done that, I'd have had my computer with me
when the client called, and could have sent him what he needed there and
then.)

So, what did I (and anyone else who wasn't able to go) miss?

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/