[Bru-list] Dates/venues for autumn 2011 meetings

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 14:05:21 BST 2011

On 13 Sep 2011  Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

[snip]

> I don't think it's actually a suitable venue itself for a proper club
> meeting place, because it's a bit far out of Bristol for most people
> (Sharpness, near Berkely, about half way between here and Gloucester**) but
> I'm wondering if the prices are typical of such halls in small villages on
> the outskirts of Bristol.

> ** Probably slightly more suitable for Peter than where we've met so far,
> then.

Catching up after a week away. Thanks for thinking of me, and this
side of Bristol would indeed be better for me in a selfish way.
However, all the meetings seem to happen at a time when I have other
things on, so don't let my convenience upset your plans. I would like
to come to a meeting sometime, but I would feel very much an ignoramus
among experts! :-)

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk