[Bru-list] Dates/venues for autumn 2011 meetings

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Sat Sep 17 16:06:31 BST 2011

the Griffin have heavy metal music on, I dunno which nights, it's
certainly worth giving them a shout before the date and seeing if they
are going to cause some hearing damage :)

I suspect there are other decent Ale pubs near the center, I know that
Hotwells has at least a couple i.e. the Merchant and the Portcullis.
Dunno how that area fairs for everyone to get to.

Always up for a natter about Acorn stuff. Anyone getting a Rasberry Pi
board?? would like to see one of those if someone is.

Things been a bit slow at my end, so I'll probably just be proping the
bar up next meeting ;)

qUE