[Bru-list] Dates/venues for autumn 2011 meetings

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Sep 13 11:26:49 BST 2011

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> And/or there's the next WAUG meeting on Sat 8 October, which we could
> gatecrash. Not sure if I'm free yet.

Although I haven't booked anything yet, only cleared my diary in
preparation, I'm intending to be on holiday the first week in October.
Depending on what's available, I'll probably be away either 30/9-7/10, or
1-8/10. Obviously, if the latter, WAUG won't be possible for me.

Other than that, the usual rules apply: Pick a date and venue and I can
almost certainly be there.

On another note, I happened to cast eyes upon a leaflet with the prices for
a village hall the other week. I scanned it, but not on my computer,
intending to send it to myself, but forgot - and unsurprisingly, I can't
remember the actual numbers (and sizes). I'll get it sent to me later!

I don't think it's actually a suitable venue itself for a proper club
meeting place, because it's a bit far out of Bristol for most people
(Sharpness, near Berkely, about half way between here and Gloucester**) but
I'm wondering if the prices are typical of such halls in small villages on
the outskirts of Bristol.

** Probably slightly more suitable for Peter than where we've met so far,
then.

On another 'nother note, I have (finally) booked myself into the hotel for
the London show, so I'll be there from the Friday until the Sunday.

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/