[Bru-list] Dates/venues for autumn 2011 meetings

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Mon Oct 3 21:08:56 BST 2011

Hi again. If anyone is able to and wants to meet next week (Tue 11/Wed 12), please
post here and organise it. I now can't do either of those dates.

I'm still free the following week but am concerned that:
- it's getting rather short notice to ensure a good attendance
- perhaps people can't be arsed, as the London show's coming soon anyway
- we drag Peter to Bristol, or venture north ourselves, but have low numbers

Therefore, if you *don't* meet next week (I know Jim can't do Wed 19 but can/could to
Wed 12) then I suggest we go back to the old Air Balloon venue on either Tue 18 or
Wed 19.

Please, please, please can you reply in the following format for speed of
comprehension:

Tue 11
Wed 12
Tue 18
Wed 19

We'll probably sort out the next one after the London show.

Here's my (current) status

Tue 11 NO
Wed 12 NO
Tue 18 YES