[Bru-list] December 2011 date

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Nov 11 20:51:52 GMT 2011

Sorry for those of you who couldn't attend. If you want another RISC OS meeting fix before 2012, try to get to the next one!

- Either Wed 7 or 14 Dec 2011 (preferences, everyone?)
- Time: 19:15 for 19:30
- Venue: The King William, 20 King Street, Bristol, Bristol, BS1 4EF
(Bristol city centre)
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol

We can move back to the Air Balloon in the new year - but hopefully Tom will be able to make this one in town! It's also *very* convenient for Alan, although of course that's not an obligation for him to attend!

If anyone fancies popping along to Hackspace one Thursday (*not* the same week would probably be best for me) then hopefully we can fit that in too. I've not yet dropped them a line saying a couple (or more) of us would like to drop in
http://bristol.hackspace.org.uk/contact/
so if anyone else feels like doing so, please do. And let us know here.

Goota go!

Trev

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net