[Bru-list] Hackspace

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Tue Nov 8 13:18:28 GMT 2011

Right, let me get this straight;

...8th November - this Wednesday evening...
Is my calendar wrong ?? Is it tonight !?!

...I suggest we leave this until the new year. See you all tomorrow!...
I'm not going to be able to make it, I'll see you all at the meeting!!!11oneone

A "Usable Range" visitor is coming over from London...
One of the ROUGLOL lot, aaaargh! run! they're all quite insane!!!

I think I need a lie down now.

PS   Don't over estimate what Hackspace do, if they are proper hackers
they'd easily have an interest in seeing hardware which shouldn't have
RISC OS on it, yet it working without any Linux kernel.
Although Trev. you may need to stem the cheerleading of it's use in
education, that needs to be saved for Raspberry Pi corp. when they
wobble on their aims ;)

- qUE
www.3rdevent.net