[Bru-list] Dates for June and subsequent meeting

Thomas Pickering tp8255 at bristol.ac.uk
Fri May 27 18:38:47 BST 2011

"In fact, it's probably worth saying this again: The quieter subscribers to
this list, who might feel the air balloon is too difficult or distant for
them to get to - how about suggesting areas and/or specific locations more
convenient to you for meetings?"

Hi :) . Unfortunately I won't be able to make any meetings any time soon due to exams, and then I'll be back home in Rugby for the Summer. However, I'd like to come to a meeting next (academic) year if I can. Filton's a bit far away for me, though I'm happy to walk into the centre. I live in Clifton, so somewhere down Whiteladies Road (e.g. Blackboy Inn) would be ideal. I don't know if that would be convenient for everyone else, though.

Just a suggestion anyway :)

Tom :)