[Bru-list] Dates for March and April meetings

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 11:09:34 GMT 2011

Thomas Pickering <tp8255 at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'm really sorry but I can't really make the meeting this evening.

No probs.

> My coursework hasn't been progressing as quickly as I'd hoped, so I'm
> struggling to get everything done for deadlines next week :/

A student actually thinking about coursework and deadlines? What is the
world coming to? :p

> Hopefully I'll be able to see you all at another meeting sometime when I'm
> less busy :)

The next planned meeting is 27th April - ie the last Wednesday in April.
Some of those present last night won't be at Wakefield, making that meeting
an ideal one to discuss the show and bring them up to date (if they're able
to make the meeting, of course).

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/