[Bru-list] Dates for March and April meetings

Thomas Pickering tp8255 at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Mar 12 00:24:50 GMT 2011

Hi :)

Sorry I haven't really been very active on this mailing group before,
I've been meaning to get more involved for a while :P . Just letting you
know that I'm planning to come to the social on Wednesday, and will
hopefully be dragging along a couple of my housemates as well. I can't
say for definite that I'll be there (in case I can't find a way to get
there / have trouble with coursework etc), but I'll do my best :) .

Looking forward to meeting you all properly next week :D .

Tom :)