[Bru-list] Dates for June and subsequent meeting

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 14:41:20 BST 2011

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> > - Wed 22 Jun 2011 Time: 19:15 for 19:30 (could start at 20:00 if getting
> > into town not easy) Venue: The King William, 20 King Street, Bristol,
> > Bristol, BS1 4EF (Bristol city centre)
> > http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/29/2966/King_William/Bristol

> For those who've not replied, is next week OK then? Thanks.

It's fine for me...

I decided this morning (prompted by three user group meeting announcements
turning up like buses in my news feed) that I'm going to add a 'dates for
your diary' type page to riscository.com**. I'll probably do this tonight##.

I'll hold off adding the above - or flag it as provisional, yes, that's a
better plan - in case anyone comes forward to suggest a more suitable
alternative.

** While shows justify news items in their own right, user group meetings
don't necessarily (unless something significant is happening at any given
meeting), so this is a good way around it - and keeps all the dates together
in one easily found page.

## That's if my current problem resolves itself. I don't seem to be able to
access http://www.riscository.com (or http://posts.softrock.co.uk or
http://misc.vinceh.com - ie the sites on which I'm running WordPress) in
Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer. I can in Chrome and Safari (but I'm not
terribly keen on those or IE) - which is weird. The sites are clearly up (as
confirmed using http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ but I can't get to
them using those specific browsers. (Even after rebooting the laptop).

Hopefully, it's just a bit of random weirdness, and it'll be alright later.
:|

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/