[Bru-list] Conformation of attendance for meeting on 22nd June

Contact (3rdevent.net) contact at 3rdevent.net
Fri Jun 10 13:20:02 BST 2011

Yep, I'm fine with 22nd June. Didn't mean to sound like the 22nd was
going to put me out or anything, I'm happy with any date really, it'll
only be awkward if it clashed with something, but Wednesdays seems to
always be a free day :D

Jim, soz about the replying, I'm still very new to the newsgroup thing.
I'm normally replying on forums but I think being able to use the e-mail
client is quite handy really, just will take a few goes to get right.
I'll also get around to changing my e-mail to my personal one so it says
qUE in the reply when I figure out how :)

- qUE