[Bru-list] Bristol City Center Pubs wittledown list

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 15:32:38 BST 2011

Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

> How about the King William? Any other preferences?

> Parking's not easy in the city centre

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carpark/queen_square/bs1/bristol/

The "overnight" price, which I assume runs from 8pm until 8am and would
therefore easily cover an evening in the pub, is £2.50 according to that
site, which doesn't seem to bad (and is presumably similar for other streets
in the area that have p&d spaces - such as King Street itself - but I've no
idea how much space there's likely to be at that sort of time mid-week.

> 22 June? Usual time?

Sounds fine to me - but, as you might imagine based on the above, I'll be
aiming to arrive just after 8!

--
Soft Rock Software:                   http://www.softrock.co.uk
Vince M Hudd:                         http://misc.vinceh.com/about-vinceh/