[Bru-list] qUE/3rd Event not able to make the ROS London Show due to date clash

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Wed Jul 13 13:54:34 BST 2011

The London show's on Sat 29 Oct.
http://riscoslondonshow.co.uk/
(yes, we know this much already)

Apparently this is too early to book train tickets at either
http://www.thetrainline.com/
or
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/

However, I've managed to book via
http://www.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/

I don't know how this can possibly true but I have a printout which confirms my booking
for a super off-peak return for £46 on the above date! I'll collect the tickets from the
machine at Temple Meads today/tomorrow.

Perhaps it's some sort of cock-up.

Anyway, the return's valid within one month - so doesn't tie me to a particular train.

If anyone's interested, I'll apparently be on the 0700 from Temple Meads, with a change at
Reading.

Vince, if you fancy a train trip rather than the usual car+hotel, I can help you cart
your stuff around. You're welcome to kip at mine and travel from Parson Street if that
helps.

The same goes for anyone else. Umpteen boxes of Archive magazines might not be too
practical, but I'm sure we can manage a few dozen copies and some CD-ROMs... the
display boards could be interesting, though!

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net