[Bru-list] qUE/3rd Event not able to make the ROS London Show due to date clash

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Tue Jul 5 13:19:03 BST 2011

Vince: I should've taken a photo. Then perhaps we could arrange a little preview write-up in Archive before the London show.

Unfortunately I've realised the date has been shifted to a weekend later and now the show clashes with my g/f's birthday. So I'm not going to be able to make this years show, I didn't check the date until the other day I was thinking they'd keep that weekend static :(

As for taking a photo of it, that would've have actually been a little amusing since it looks nearly identical to the real AMCS. It would take a little explanation as to what the hell it was, I suppose proof would be in the realtime debug :)

qUE