[Bru-list] Last meeting

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Tue Jul 5 09:16:00 BST 2011

> From what I can remember (Not that me and Trev. attempted to drink the
> bar dry);

Hmm, yes. Perhaps that wasn't too clever. It'd certainly explain while I felt a little delicate on the Thursday afternoon. Perhaps half-pint servings would be wiser in future. Sorry!

> the A3000 emulator

I should've taken a photo. Then perhaps we could arrange a little preview write-up in Archive before the London show.

> > Vince baffled us with talk of use of EVAL as a command interpreter in his
> > adventure game

> Well, no, not quite.

This sounds fun anyway!
http://posts.softrock.co.uk/2009/12/quicksand-diary-of-a-risc-os-game/