[Bru-list] Last meeting

qUE (3rdevent.net) que at 3rdevent.net
Fri Jul 1 12:33:20 BST 2011

how'd things go last wednesday, despite the absence of Moss and me?
sorry we couldn't make it.

Hi Jim,

    Usual meeting to gossip about Acorn stuff. Totally understand the
clash with Glastonbury Festival, I didn't think of it myself and I know
exactly how disruptive the feed in/out of traffic to the festival can be.

 From what I can remember (Not that me and Trev. attempted to drink the
bar dry);
General chat about programming optimisation, Windows BBC BASIC
differences to the original, TBA's new announcement and quite a few bits
and bobs each of us knew about TBA's work and crew but the others didn't
know
Vince baffled us with talk of use of EVAL as a command interpreter in
his adventure game
and I've shown the A3000 emulator I've been working on, it's not as fast
as I'd like, but it's early days.

Chris wasn't too happy about nitro keg beer, so I think we'll have to
locate another central pub with a cross of decent pump Ale and Lager taps.

qUE