[Bru-list] The morning after the night before.

Dr Peter Young pnyoung at ormail.co.uk
Fri Jan 28 13:31:46 GMT 2011

On 28 Jan 2011  Trevor Johnson <trevor.johnson at laposte.net> wrote:

>>> Date: Wed 16 March 2011
>>> Time: 19:15 for 19:30
>>> Venue: Air Balloon, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7PY (northwest of the A38/A4174
>>> roundabout)
>>
>> Curses, another date I can't manage, as brother and sister-in-law will
>> be visiting from Canada that week. I must try harder!

> We could consider rescheduling this meeting if that'd help (as raised
> the other night).

No, don't do that just for me. I think I may, as a really trog user,
be somewhat out of my depth at this sort of meeting anyway!

> We may also want to set an advance date for the subsequent meeting. If
> we stick to Wednesdays, this could be Wed 27 Apr - after the Wakefield
> Show. It's also just after the Bristol schools go back, if that's a
> consideration for anyone:
> http://www.bristol-cyps.org.uk/schools/term-dates-11.html

> I think I can make that date. How about the rest of you?

Quite possible for me, thanks.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.
        /  \__/ \_/ | \| \__/   \______________ pnyoung at ormail.co.uk