[Bru-list] The morning after the night before.

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Jan 28 08:57:05 GMT 2011

> > Date: Wed 16 March 2011
> > Time: 19:15 for 19:30
> > Venue: Air Balloon, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7PY (northwest of the A38/A4174
> > roundabout)
>
> Curses, another date I can't manage, as brother and sister-in-law will
> be visiting from Canada that week. I must try harder!

We could consider rescheduling this meeting if that'd help (as raised the other
night).

We may also want to set an advance date for the subsequent meeting. If we stick to
Wednesdays, this could be Wed 27 Apr - after the Wakefield Show. It's also just
after the Bristol schools go back, if that's a consideration for anyone:
http://www.bristol-cyps.org.uk/schools/term-dates-11.html

I think I can make that date. How about the rest of you?

Trev

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net