[Bru-list] The morning after the night before.

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 13:04:58 GMT 2011

Many thanks to those who attended the first informal meeting last night -
six of us in total, sat around a table in a nice pub having a drink and a
natter.

Topics discussed varied, including things such as what happened with the old
BARUG group, the merits and demerits of VirtualRiscPC, the effort that has
been put into porting RISC OS to the BeagleBoard and the effort (and time)
that would be needed to port it to other new designs... and much more**.

I think I can safely speak for everyone who attended and say that it was a
successful evening - with the last of us heading home at kicking out time.

We have decided that the next meeting will take place at the same venue, at
around the same time, on Wednesday March 16th. As last night, it will be
purely informal - a group of like minded people meeting up for a drink and a
natter. So that's: