[Bru-list] Wakefield show

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Feb 25 15:06:24 GMT 2011

So, who's going to Wakefield for the show in April? I've been investigating booking my
train tickets. It looks as if it'll cost around £70 for the round trip (what a bargain!)
or £55 if changing at both Birmingham and Derby. Does anyone fancy a "footy fans around a
table to an away match" type approach? If so, then it's probably best to book all the
tickets together.

(I was planning on making a weekend of it with the family and in-laws but having seen the
train prices, that now looks unlikely.)

Alternatively, if I have the car I could be persuaded to give a lift to up to 3 people.
But as it's a bit of a drive then I guess swapping the driving would be the best bet. I'm
sure you're all sensible drivers, so your third party insurance should cover it or I could
get a quote if this is of interest. The cost (excluding adding 400 miles to the clock)
should be around £60:
http://www.fuel-economy.co.uk/calc.shtml

Warning: the stereo needs unlocking as it's been playing up recently - but my choice of
radio station/band may not be to your taste anyway! The car is a Fiat Stilo, so nothing
luxurious.

Any thoughts?

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net