[Bru-list] Dates for March and April meetings

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Fri Feb 25 14:47:02 GMT 2011

> If nobody suggests otherwise, then this weekend (giving people a couple of
> days to see and respond to this) I'll post something on riscository.com and
> (try again to) post an announcement to csa.announce - primarily for the
> March meeting.

Sounds like a sensible idea. Thanks :-) Do you also fancy contacting TIB, so the info
can potentially be added to 'Dates for your 2011 diary [updated]'?
http://www.iconbar.com/staff/contact.php?name=news
http://www.iconbar.com/articles/Dates_for_your_2011_diary_updated/index1261.html

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net