[Bru-list] Sophie Wilson at SW show, March 5

Jim Nagel bru at abbeypress.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 16:21:11 GMT 2011

Vince M Hudd  wrote on 13 Feb:

> AAMOI, did the news reach you in time to be included in the next Archive?
> (Assuming the next Archive will be out before the show - which I guess may
> not be the case, depending upon your own work schedule).

Archive 22:12 is going to press this weekend, and the news about
Sophie coming to the show on March 5 is in it.  people should have it
in their hands about a week before the show -- ideally it should be
further ahead.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk
   Abbey Press   32 Norbins Rd        (01458) 83 3603