[Bru-list] Wakefield 2011 (was; London Show, 23rd October)

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Thu Oct 21 09:48:26 BST 2010

I said:

[...]

> As most of you probably realise, one of the main shows of 2010 takes place
> this Saturday at the St Giles Hotel in Feltham, near Heathrow

And I meant to add a comment that, for those who don't yet know, a Wakefield
Show for 2011 has now been announced - Cedar Court Hotel again, April 16th.

--
Vince M Hudd                                              Soft Rock Software
http://misc.vinceh.com                             http://www.softrock.co.uk

          RISC OS London - October 23rd, St Giles Hotel, Feltham
   http://www.riscository.com/2010/risc-os-london-show-final-countdown/