[Bru-list] Logo ideas (and first post!)

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Sun Jan 31 13:36:23 GMT 2010

Vince M Hudd <vince at softrock.co.uk> wrote:

> My initial ideas can be found at:

> http://www.riscository.com/2010/logo-ideas-for-bristol-risc-os-user-group/

> Comments, suggestions, etc are welcome both there and here.

I've added a fourth idea, suggested in a comment on that page.

This uses an acorn for one of the towers but, unfortunately, I don't have a
vector based graphic of an acorn, so as a temporary measure to get a feel
for what it looks like, I've dropped one of the two from the bitmap image of
the old BARUG logo.

My own feeling is that it doesn't quite work - it's a little too unbalanced
(an acorn isn't as round as a cogwheel; it's taller/thinner - but, as
before, opinions welcome.

--
Vince M Hudd             :::          Soft Rock Software
http://misc.vinceh.com   :::   http://www.softrock.co.uk

Is there any scope for a new Bristol RISC OS user group?
            See: http://www.riscository.com