[Bru-list] The SW Show Flyer

Vince M Hudd vince at softrock.co.uk
Tue Feb 23 12:36:05 GMT 2010

I said before I set off for my holiday that when I return I'd put the flyer
prepared for the show online - and I now have.

The initial idea came from Trevor Johnson, who sent it to me as a drawfile.
I then recreated it in EasiWriter and fleshed it out - more text, etc - and
Jim Nagel did some final editing. The PDF file can be found at:

    http://files.riscository.com/100207bruflyer.pdf

It's not /exactly/ as Jim will have printed for the show, because when I
loaded it into EasiWriter there was a font substitution (Jim used a font in
one of his changes that I don't have) but it should be suitably close.

As yet, the number of subscribers to this list hasn't changed - but I gather
a good number were taken, so maybe that will change over the next week or
so.

--
Vince M Hudd             :::          Soft Rock Software
http://misc.vinceh.com   :::   http://www.softrock.co.uk

Is there any scope for a new Bristol RISC OS user group?
            See: http://www.riscository.com