[Bru-list] Status update and plan

Trevor Johnson trevor.johnson at laposte.net
Thu Apr 8 08:54:23 BST 2010

Thanks for the update. What do people think about the following?

1. Wakefield Show meetup? (I know Vince is going and perhaps you are too
- shame I can't make it.)

2. Attending the WAUG meeting in May (expected to be Sat 8th)
http://waug.org.uk/

3. Attending a forthcoming computer fair out of curiosity (Sun 6 June?)
http://www.britishcomputerfairs.com/calendar.htm

4. Beagleboard "hands-on", when I get a replacement working DVI monitor.

5. Discussion topics! What info do you have to share? What would you like
to learn? Networking? RO4/5/6? Backups? Website design/maintenance?
Emulation? Opinions on new/updated software? Upgrades? Resurrection of
old machines? ...Any other thoughts/suggestions?...

Cheers

Trevor

Trevor JOHNSON trevor.johnson at laposte.net

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net