[AppBasic] DrawScript Filetype Problem

David R Lane D_Lane at Lakeview.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 23 13:13:58 GMT 2014

In message <mpro.n2vnkz006rxew04ad.pittdj at pittdj.co.uk>
          David Pitt <pittdj at pittdj.co.uk> wrote:

> I converted Joe's StrongED DrawScript Mode to the new scheme of things some
> time ago. The original has an old style Choices saved as Data, these day
> Choices are in plain text.

> The new Mode is indeed renamed as "Draw", the "!" is dropped.

> The Draw.ModeWhen file is :-

> Rules Include
> ! b9b,**
> End

> In Mode Choices -> Misc the 'Default filetype' should be set to B9B. Other
> Choices may need attention but I think StrongED would default to sensible
> values.

'Between emails' I had already corrected the Draw.ModeWhen file to
what you have above. I have now changed the filetype of the
Modes.Draw.Choices file to text; but, unfortunately, the file seems to
be a binary. So the problem remains.

I don't know where you got your Choices file from, but mine came in
the dsed/zip file from Joe Taylor's website,
http://www3.mistral.co.uk/joe_taylor/drawscript/
(see DrawScript configuration mode for StrongED on downloads page).

Thanks for help so far. Could you email me a copy of your choices
file?

Dave Lane

--
RISC OS peace protesters say: ROMs not Bombs.